Senior Dining Food Service
JOB SUMMARY: Assist kitchen staff with preparation, serving, and clean-up of noon meal at Whitney Senior Center.
- Clean, sanitize, and set tables for noon meal; clear, wash and sanitize tables between guests and at end of meal.
- Some assistance with food preparation and serving of meal, desert, water, and coffee.
- Assist staff, volunteers, and guests as needed in dining room.
- Assist with dishwashing using 3-compartment sink and/or dishwasher: scraping, washing, rinsing, and sanitizing dishes, changing wash/rinse water periodically ensuring proper chemical concentration for sanitizing, store clean dishes/pots/pans in proper location.
- Follow dress code and safety policies for food service workers.
- Work cooperatively with all staff and volunteers to provide nutritious noon meal and social interaction for all.
- Check-in and Check-out with electronic or paper timesheet systems to accurately track volunteer hours.
- 09:30 AM to 01:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Catholic Charities
911 18th St N, PO Box 2390, St. Cloud, MN 56302, US
Mission StatementCatholic Charities is a non-profit organization which advances the charitable and social mission of the Diocese of St. Cloud. We build communities, promote family life, and enhance human dignity by providing quality servies to meet the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs of individuals and families of all faiths and beliefs.
Catholic Charities is the largest non-profit human service organization in Central Minnesota. With the help of our donors and volunteers we provide help, create hope and serve over 55,000 people of all faiths annually. We serve from a foundation based on upon Catholic social teaching and a belief in justice and the dignity of all human beings.
The 40 programs of Catholic Charities utilize over 3,000 volunteers and 600 staff members, providing over 83,000 hours of service each year. Our services are divided into five distinct areas:
• Caritas Family Services
• Housing Services
• Residential and Day Services
• Senior Services
• Office of Social Concerns
Caritas Family Services manages 9 programs of counseling and emergency service for adults and children, whether individuals, couples or within families.
A total of 746 units of affordable housing are managed by Catholic Charities Housing Services, in 13 communities: Belgrade, Browns Valley, Holdingford, Isanti, Little Falls, Melrose, Milaca, Morris, New Munich, Richmond, Sauk Centre, St. Cloud and St. Joseph.
Residential and Day Services is comprised of 16 programs serving both adults and children dealing with mental illness, emotional and behavioral disorders, physical and developmental disabilities.
Senior Services is comprised of Senior Dining and the Central Minnesota Foster Grandparent Program.
Social Concerns offers support and guidance to parishes and faith communities and promotes awareness about issues affecting rural communities.
1105 West Main StreetPaynesville, MN 56362
October 18, 2021
- Food & Beverage Services