2 people are interested
Mentor for Digital Campaign Analysis (3-5 hrs/week)
2 people are interested
Founded in 2015, Bridges for Enterprise (BfE) is a global nonprofit providing pro-bono advisory services to social enterprise startups in the developing world. By assisting the entrepreneurs in areas across consulting, finance advisory, legal and technical advisory, we have helped 100+ startups deliver social impact through ground-up, local innovation.
As a fully remote organisation trying to advertise our free services to people in the developing world, digital campaign is one of the most crucial aspects of our operations. We were fortunate to receive funding as part of the Google Nonprofit plan for Google Ads, but the utilisation has been sub-optimal. With the launched of our new website, we are looking for professionals or experienced individuals in digital marketing to advise our student volunteers in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) 2.0 Project.
The SEO 2.0 project builds upon a previous project (SEO 1.0), and aims to improve the quality and quantity of BfE’s website traffic by the means of data visualization, statistical analysis, and A/B testing. As a mentor, you will supervise a team of 2-3 analysts to understand the current web traffic of BfE’s website, propose digital marketing strategies, and test your hypothesis using the Google Ads platform. Upon the completion of the project, the mentor will have an opportunity to join the BfE Technology division as a Global Manager in Digital Marketing to oversee the digital marketing campaigns for the organisation. You may also find out more about Technology at BfE here.Responsibilities
- The mentor is expected to oversee the work of the analysts by sitting in meetings and to provide technical guidance and support when requested by the students.
- Time commitment: 3-5 hours per week (flexible working time).
- The mentor should ideally have a digital campaign analysis background and/or experience in digital marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn. Experience in data visualization and data analytics is a plus.
- This role is open to students and working professionals. There are no geographical restrictions.
- Join a global nonprofit and network with 200+ professional volunteers from various industries
- Constant interactions with a growing global community of diverse, talented, and passionate BfE members across the world
- An opportunity to join the global leadership team as a Global Manager in Digital Marketing upon completing the project, to drive strategies and analytics of our Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaign
You may apply for this opening here. We accept applications on a rolling basis
About Bridges for Enterprise
St John's College, Cambridge, CB2 1TP, GB
We collaborate with early-stage social entrepreneurs in the developing world to scale business ventures and empower local communities.
Bridges for Enterprise (BfE) is a non-profit that provides pro bono advisory services to social innovators in the developing world. Through our flagship Incubation Programme, we support early-stage businesses with existing revenue and a clear mission to create social impact for their beneficiaries. The services are free of charge - and always will be - as we don’t believe that money should ever be a barrier for social entrepreneurs to receive additional support in scaling their ventures.
BfE is run by a global community of purpose-driven professionals and students. As a non-profit established in 2015, we expanded rapidly to operate from five student chapters and developed a client base spanning over 30 countries. We collaborate alongside a growing network of over 200 professional mentors who provide strategic guidance to chapter teams and assistance to startups.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 18, 2021
- Community Outreach
- Google Apps
- Internet Research
- 3-5 hours per week (flexible working time).