Chief Advancement Officer
1. Shall attend Executive Board meetings, General Membership meetings, and TBP Inc functions.
2. Shall be a voting member of the Executive Board.
3. Shall assume duties deemed necessary by the President.
4. Shall submit a detailed monthly report of all activities, income, and expenses related to the position at each Executive Board Meeting.
5. Shall maintain hours in the Track it Forward system and accurately account for and log monthly community hours.
7. Shall present an updated notebook for legal review at the March Executive Board meeting.
8. Notebooks and all job-related material are to be given to successors at the joint Executive Board meeting in April.
9. Shall maintain TBP Inc e-mails that are provided.
10. Shall not go into a binding contract for the TBP Inc (Without President’s prior approval).
11. Shall be responsible for organizing and coordinating all fundraisers. The Executive Board may approve any additional fundraisers and additional chairpersons to oversee.
12. Shall appoint a committee chairperson for each fundraising event. Committee members shall have no vote at Executive Board meetings.
13. Shall deposit monies with the treasurer within 7 days upon receipt.
14. Shall ensure compliance with TBP Inc’s fundraising rules and regulations.
15. Shall oversee Grants volunteers/ employees.
About BAUTISTA PROJECT INC
PO Box 891104, Tampa, FL 33689, US
The Bautista Project Inc. provides basic living essentials, educational resources, support groups, and other necessary resources to assist homeless community members with reintegration in Tampa, FL.
The Bautista Project Inc team members are building individualized plans that cater to each homeless person’s specific needs. Creating a program that will help them thrive and successfully reintegrate into work and home.
Bautista Project Inc has boots on the ground, listening and mentoring homeless community members and displaced youth. Serving and empowering the homeless community members so that they can take better care of themselves. Because that's the goal, right?
We connect people experiencing homelessness to housing assistance and services tailored to their unique needs and strengths to help them achieve and maintain stable housing and an even more sustainable lifestyle.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 16, 2021
- Financial Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
- Grant Writing / Research
- Google Apps
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 10 hours per month