3 people are interested
LEC Mart Assistant
3 people are interested
Volunteer Reports to Choice Pantry Lead
Summary: LEC Mart Assistant will perform various tasks in this position. This will include tracking inventory and assisting guests with their shopping needs as well as other tasks as assigned by the Choice Pantry Lead. This position helps to extend the resources in the Life Enrichment Center to better assist our clients with their needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- organize and restocking of shelves
- tracking inventory
- maintaining guest records
- Other duties specifically around coordination of the LEC Mart
- Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Be courteous and personable when dealing with guests and staff
- Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
- Respect and maintain the confidentiality of Life Enrichment Center volunteers and guests
- Must possess healthy boundaries: IE: ability to set clear expectations and guidelines when dealing with guests
Training & Supervision
- Attends general volunteer orientation
- Completes LEC Mart orientation which includes training on the following items:
- Record keeping
- Tracking of inventory
- Wednesdays 9 AM - 12 PM starting November 3, 2021
- The knowledge that you are working as a team to ensure that office functions run smoothly.
- Retail experience
- Free parking
We can’t do it without you! Thank you for being part of our team.
About Life Enrichment Center
425 N Findlay St, Dayton, OH 45404, US
Serve as a catalyst for community change by creating an environment of grace that offers life building, life sustaining services to those in need.
Since the inception of the Life Enrichment Center in September of 2001, our chief goal has been to meet people of our community at their point of need - both physically and spiritually. By providing meals and groceries and by offering a host of practical programs including: Job Services, ESL, Computer, Adult Basic Literacy and Health, we aim to help educate our clients and offer assistance in their time of need.
GED preparation, Computer Lab, Nutrition, Relationship building, Bible Study and the semi-annual Health Fairs are just part of what makes our goals attainable. Also, the plentiful, hot meals prepared onsite may be a person's only meal that day. The groceries they take home allow them to prepare meals for themselves.
By taking advantage of these services, the clients obtain the desired end result; helping themselves.
425 N Findlay StreetDayton, OH 45404
October 16, 2021
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week
- Orientation is required.