DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Marketing / Brand Strategist
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
We are looking for a marketing strategist to help us take our offering to the market that supports our vision and values. You’ll be responsible for owning the marketing campaigns across multiple channels. You will have the opportunity to oversee all creative production and drive conversions through market testing.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with our impact goals and coordinate with our partners
- Work with senior leadership on the marketing roadmap
- Coordinate the creation and execution of digital content (e.g., website, blogs, social media, press releases and podcasts)
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Work with leadership to establish brand guidelines, metrics, and standards
- Observe and analyze market and competitor trends
- Leverage quantitative marketing analysis and sales reports to understand brand/product performance and to influence marketing strategies and manage advanced campaign segmentation and optimization
- Marketing experience in a startup environment
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools such as Google, Facebook analytics
- Familiarity with website development and content management systems processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SEO tracking and strategy
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 5, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Sales Marketing
- Social Media / Blogging