Hospice Volunteer for Barrington Women
Volunteer needed to visit a wonderful women in Barrington. She is looking for companionship and loves to talk about her husband's military career. She also loves talking about her children and grandchildren. If you have a few hours to spare in the month to visit this lovely women, please contact me by email: email@example.com or call me at 401-738-1492.
About Kindred Hospice
2374 Post Road, Warwick, RI 02886, US
Kindred's mission to our patients is to always keep our patient and their family first by enhancing their quality of life through the professional delivery of clinical excellence, extraordinary service and compassionate restorative and palliative homecare and hospice services.
At Kindred, our care is defined by our clinical expertise and the compassion we deliver every day - one patient at a time.
The Kindred family of companies has been bringing great healthcare home for 40 years. Our nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals are dedicated to improving the quality of life for those we serve through the delivery of clinical excellence, extraordinary service and compassionate care, while being recognized as the leader in home health, hospice and community care services.
Each year, we provide home care services to more than 350,000 patients from more than 490 community locations nationwide. Our full range of clinical services includes:
- Skilled nursing
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapy
- Cardiac and pulmonary care
- Wound care
- Disease and pain management
- Medication management and education
- Patient education to promote self-management
- Treatment for balance problems that can lead to fall risks
- Hospice services, including help with physical, emotional and spiritual needs
We are committed to continually raising the bar in home healthcare by setting new industry standards for quality care and personalized service. That’s why thousands of patients every day choose us for their home healthcare needs.
2374 Post RoadSuite 206Warwick, RI 02886
November 29, 2021
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- It is your choice. If you could visit this women once a week for an hour. That would be great!
- Covid Vaccinated. Drug Screen to be completed on our expense.