Friday morning help needed!
FSR Fresh is a Family Service Rochester initiative created in response to COVID-19 and community food needs. Every Friday FSR receives a food donation that is then distributed to local community members. We are looking for volunteers to help with the food box sortation and assembly. This is a much-needed service and you would play a VITAL role!
- Once food donation arrives volunteer would help to unload, weigh, sort, and divide food for distribution. We typically assemble 15-30 boxes per day.
- Volunteer would need to be able to lift boxes up to 50lbs.
- Volunteer would also help clean and sanitize after the sortation is complete.
- Volunteer would be working with 2-3 other people.
- Food box sortation and assembly happens every Friday morning from 9:15am-11:15am (approximately)
- Family Service Rochester South Office (1625 Highway 14 East, Rochester, MN 55904)
- morning / 09:15 AM to 11:15 AM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Family Service Rochester
4600 18th Ave. NW, Rochester, MN 55901, US
A safe, vital community that fosters strong, healthy families and capable children.
Family Service Rochester (FSR) is a community based, nonprofit organization which provides services associated with counseling, case management, home services and family access center.
FSR was founded in 1965 with a staff of three and the mission to support and enhance the dignity and quality of life for individuals and families in the community. From that small start-up offering counseling and homemaker services, the agency has grown to provide more than 25 programs to meet ever-changing community needs. Volunteers are a key aspect to excellent service delivery to those individuals and families we work with.
1625 Highway 14 ERochesterRochester, MN 55904
October 14, 2021
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- Background Check