Are you vaccinated and ready to provide companionship? (Mahtomedi)
Companion Visitors help improve the social wellness of older adults who have been identified as someone who who benefit from additional one-on-one attention. Help decrease lonliness and provide joy and hope to those you meet with.
- Visits may include:
- General conversation and listening on a variety of subjects i.e. family, travel, former hobbies, and interests.
- Responding to mail
- Making phone calls
- Walks indoors and outdoors
About Presbyterian Homes and Services
2845 Hamline Ave N, Roseville, MN 55113, US
To honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults.
Presbyterian Homes & Services has enjoyed the trust of families for generations. In part, because we have offered freedom from the ordinary, by reshaping the landscape of senior housing and services. But that’s not the only reason. An unwavering commitment to your total well-being keeps our focus where it belongs-on giving you the freedom to live well.
Today, over 6,400 employees serve over 27,000 older adults through 46 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa, and through Optage(r) the home and community services division of PHS.
Christian Ministry - Reflect the love of God
Ready & Engaged People - Create ownership & utilize strengths
Operational Integrity - Do what we said we would do
Service Excellence - Create an exceptional customer experience
Stewardship - Optimize resources and expand ministry
240 East AveMahtomedi, MN 55115
October 13, 2021
- Elder care
- Customer Service
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Most volunteers are required to go through Volunteer Orientation prior to beginning their service. Some volunteers may be required to participate and pass a background student through Department of Human Services that Presbyterian Homes administers.