Blood Drive Ambassador/Volunteer-Franklin, TN
Be a Blood Ambassador and help make a difference! Blood Ambassadors do not give blood. They are responsible for providing excellent customer service to the blood donor. An average collection of 2 units of blood saves up to 6 lives!
Event: 18 October- 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the Natchez Trace American Red Cross Chapter
- Willingness to support Red Cross Mission
- Donor receptionists welcomes donors, help check-in donors, distribute required reading material, and maintain a smooth donor flow
- Offer refreshments to donors, alert the collection staff if a donor needs assistance, and thanks the donor for their donation
- Ensures donors have a positive experience
Time Commitment: 4-6 hour shift. Serve as a Red Cross volunteer for 3 to 6 months.
Copy and paste this link in your browser to get started: http://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=intake&entry_point_id=37&entry_point_type=global_entry_point
About American Red Cross - Tennessee Region
2201 Charlotte Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
129 West Fowlkes StreetSuite 100Franklin, TN 37064
October 13, 2021
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm shift.
- Friendly and enthusiastic support.