Social Media Assistant
Social Media Assistant
- WHO WE ARE:
Divided We Fall(r) is about we, the people of these United States, creating a more perfect Union. We are working to build a media outlet that puts people before partisanship, but we cannot achieve this goal without dedicated volunteers!
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
This volunteer opportunity requires candidates to be able to perform duties that include the following:
- Assist the Social Media Manager with content development and management ·
- Report on DWF’s social media presence and impact
- Assist Social Media Manager with development and maintenance of weekly content calendar for DFW’s social media platforms
- Collect and review metrics on social media performance to inform changes to strategy and content
The Social Media Assistant will be part of our Communications Team and will collaborate with the team to ensure our social media presence reflects the thought-provoking and interesting content we publish.
III. JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- Volunteer remote position (5-10 hours/week, flexible)
- Flexible deadlines/hours
- Reports to: Director of Communications
III. DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Some experience with Social Media Content Creation
. Preferred experience with analytics and other monitoring tools
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with online social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube, etc.
- HOW THIS WILL HELP YOU
- Opportunities to make real impact and drive change
- Grow with us as we leverage social media for social good, building upon your skills and growing your reach
- Be part of an exciting and passionate team with career development
- HOW THIS HELPS OUR COMMUNITY
Our vision is to create a mass movement of citizens demanding democracy reform, where civil discourse and bipartisan politics triumph over reflexive intolerance and petty partisanship, and where a functioning government leads to a more perfect Union.
About DIVIDED WE FALL
EUCLID ST NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20009, US
Bipartisan dialogue for the politically engaged
Divided We Fall is a non-profit news publication that is creating the 21st century "arena of ideas." We produce debates, discussions, and op-eds from authors across the political spectrum and publish this curated content to an ideologically diverse audience. Through these efforts, we are building a growing community of readers across the political spectrum in order to restore civility and bipartisanship to our politics.
Divided We Fall is an early-stage non-profit that is growing rapidly. We gets over 100,000 site visitors per month, representing 100x YoY growth. We received $10,000 per month from the Google Ad Grants program and are working to raise grant funding. We are looking for volunteers to assist with partnerships, fundraising, editing, and communications.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 13, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Social Media / Blogging
- 5-10 hours per week