Social Media Intern
Social Media Intern
Keystone Substance Abuse Services- Rock Hill, SC
Temporary, Internship, Volunteer
Keystone Substance Abuse Services is a local nonprofit looking for eager interns to support our growing social media needs.
We are looking for motivated and talented individuals to join our team. The goal of this program is to help further develop your social media skills in a professional work environment.
As an intern, you will be working closely with a development coordinator who will provide you with real hands-on projects and daily tasks that use social media platforms to promote and manage Keystone Substance Abuse Services’ brand image. Interns will be able to apply classroom-based knowledge to projects and gain essential skills needed to be career ready. Keystone Substance Abuse Services is dedicated to developing successful leaders, and we strive to make this internship as realistic and informative as possible.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create and grow social media presence/profiles
* Moderate comments across social media profiles
* Utilize social media profiles to campaign events
* Maintain, post and, update social media profiles such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram with appropriate and appealing content
* Assist with social media analytics and reporting
* Assist in loading/producing stories/creating social media graphics
* Help develop strategies for capturing target audience and current customer engagement
* Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education:
* Advanced knowledge of popular social media platforms from a brand perspective
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Highly organized
* Ability to project prioritize and meet deadlines
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in marketing, mass communications or related field of study
* Minimum overall GPA of 2.75
* 10-20 hours a week between Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm
How to Apply:
* Email your resume and Cover Letter to Danielle Russell, email@example.com.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
199 HERLONG AVE S, ROCK HILL, SC 29732, US
To improve the quality of life for individuals and families by educating, treating, and providing support for those impacted by substance use.
Inpatient and Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Treatment
Inpatient Services: Detoxification Program -- a 24 hour, medically supervised sub-acute addiction withdrawal service for ages 18 and above; Residential Services -- designed for 24-hour treatment services with priority given to pregnant substance abusing women.
Adult Intensive Outpatient Programs: Incl gender specific day programs for men and women, and evening programs that allow clients to continue working while in treatment.
Intervention and General Outpatient Services: Includes a range of individualized services including assessment, treatment classes for those abusing drugs or other alcohol, relapse prevention, drug screening, and driver relicensing services for those mandated because of DUI.
Youth & Adolescent Treatment Services: Includes adolescent assessment, individual and family services, Step One - an evidence based treatment/ intervention program for those experimenting with or abusing alcohol or other drugs, and Stepping Stones - an intensive outpatient program for youth ages 12 - 17.
Prevention Services: Includes evidence-based prevention programs presented in schools and in the community, Alcohol and Tobacco Education for youth under 18 and Palmetto Retailers Education Program - merchant education program that reduces underage access to alcohol and tobacco.
1600 Ebenezer RoadRock Hill, SC 29732
October 13, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours a week between Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm
- See job description.