11th Hour/Vigil Volunteer
Interim HealthCare Hospice is looking for volunteers to offer the gift of presence at the end of life, we call these individuals 11th Hour/Vigil Volunteers.
When a patient's family cannot be present at the end of life stage, a specially trained 11th Hour/Vigil Volunteer can provide a comforting presence at the bedside.
If you would like to get started, please reach out and our Volunteer Coordinators will be ready to get you started on your volunteer journey.
About Interim HealthCare Hospice
16 Hyland Rd, Greenville, SC 29615, US
At Interim HealthCare Hospice, we are dedicated to honoring God. Our goal is to enhance quality of life through the enrichment of human life. We are a non-proﬁt, Medicare-certiﬁed, faith-based hospice program of Interim HealthCare. We believe that hospice is not about giving up hope, and we ensure quality care and a positive experience for those with a life limiting illness. Our purpose is to treat the person, not the disease. Since 1996, it has been our honor to offer comfort, support and love to those entrusted to our care.
Quality counts at Interim HealthCare Hospice, and we strive to offer only the best to our patients and their families with Award-winning employees who consistently exceed 98% in patient and family satisfaction surveys. First of 300+ Interim offices to offer comprehensive hospice care and one of the largest hospice care providers in the UpstateOur Promise; Interim Hospice is about life and living every moment in the best possible place - at home, surrounded by loved ones. We serve our patients with the same comfort, support and love we would provide to our own family members and friends
- Provide state-of-the-art pain and symptom management
- Protect the dignity of our patients by respecting their individual choices
- Focus on quality of life and the achievement of personal goals
- Provide support, reassurance and empathy to families by giving them the tools, information and conﬁdence needed to carry out their roles as caregivers
- Maintain the highest quality, ethical and legal standards
- Interim HealthCare Hospice honors life with a plan for physical, emotional and spiritual care.
- Hospice and palliative care Certiﬁed Physician
- Hospice and palliative care Nurses & Aides
- Experienced Social Workers
- Dedicated Chaplains
- Committed Volunteers
- Full time evening and weekend On-Call staff members
16 Hyland RdGreenville, SC 29615
October 13, 2021
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training