Interim Healthcare Hospice of The Upstate is looking for volunteers to help better serve our patients in their homes and facility settings. Volunteers are a wonderful recourse that our organization takes pride in. No matter what walk of life; whether you're a student, employed, or retired we believe you will be a great fit for our team. If you have a passion for serving others and have been looking for a way to give back, this is your chance!
No medical experience required!
No direct physical contact required!
We will walk with you every step of the way and answer any questions you may have about starting on your volunteer journey with Interim. Please reach out to us today our Volunteer Coordinators are waiting to help you get started.
About Interim HealthCare Hospice
16 Hyland Rd, Greenville, SC 29615, US
At Interim HealthCare Hospice, we are dedicated to honoring God. Our goal is to enhance quality of life through the enrichment of human life. We are a non-proﬁt, Medicare-certiﬁed, faith-based hospice program of Interim HealthCare. We believe that hospice is not about giving up hope, and we ensure quality care and a positive experience for those with a life limiting illness. Our purpose is to treat the person, not the disease. Since 1996, it has been our honor to offer comfort, support and love to those entrusted to our care.
Quality counts at Interim HealthCare Hospice, and we strive to offer only the best to our patients and their families with Award-winning employees who consistently exceed 98% in patient and family satisfaction surveys. First of 300+ Interim offices to offer comprehensive hospice care and one of the largest hospice care providers in the UpstateOur Promise; Interim Hospice is about life and living every moment in the best possible place - at home, surrounded by loved ones. We serve our patients with the same comfort, support and love we would provide to our own family members and friends
- Provide state-of-the-art pain and symptom management
- Protect the dignity of our patients by respecting their individual choices
- Focus on quality of life and the achievement of personal goals
- Provide support, reassurance and empathy to families by giving them the tools, information and conﬁdence needed to carry out their roles as caregivers
- Maintain the highest quality, ethical and legal standards
- Interim HealthCare Hospice honors life with a plan for physical, emotional and spiritual care.
- Hospice and palliative care Certiﬁed Physician
- Hospice and palliative care Nurses & Aides
- Experienced Social Workers
- Dedicated Chaplains
- Committed Volunteers
- Full time evening and weekend On-Call staff members
Patient Homes & FacilitiesSimpsonville, SC 29680
October 13, 2021
- Elder care
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training