Funraising and Grantwriting Coordinator
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The remit of this position will cover the following core tasks and responsibilities:
- To maintain strong working relationships with Savana Signatures portfolio of existing donors and partner organisations
- To research, identify, assess and develop new fundraising opportunities and relationships amongst institutional donors, private foundations, trusts, and individuals
- In consultation with Savana Signatures team, plan, develop, implement and coordinate a fundraising strategy.
- To work with other staff in developing and securing funding opportunities at National and global level, broadening and increasing the sustainability of Savana Signatures funding base.
- To develop and submit individual high quality funding applications and relevant materials to individual and institutional donors / resource providers at national, regional and global levels,
- To follow up approaches and check on progress to ensure funding applications are fully considered by donors, ensuring relevant data is provided as required.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Savana Signatures
Plot # 164, Naa Luro Estate, 233, Tamale, Ghana, Northern 233, GH
We are a For Impact Non Profit Organization registered and operating in Ghana with a mission of initiating positive change among youth, women and vulnerable populations of Ghana using innovative solutions to facilitate access to Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), Quality Education and Skills Development. We have a vision of a society where all have access to tools that improve their livelihoods and quality of life.
Savana Signatures works towards achieving the following three goals:
- Increasing access to quality Education and Skills Acquisition:
Ensuring that children and young people are given quality education that promises a better quality of life for them and the communities in which they live;
- Increasing access to quality Sexual
Reproductive Health services and Rights: Creating a society in which quality healthcare services and SRHR information is accessed and utilised by pregnant and new mothers, vulnerable groups and empowered young people, especially in rural areas of Ghana;
- Providing Professional skills development programs:
Contributing to the reduction of the unemployment rate in Ghana.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 14, 2021
- Market Research
- Business Analysis
- Grant Writing / Research
- Open to discuss based on Volunteer availability and time commitment
- 1. Proven fundraising experience 2. Experience of putting together and packaging persuasive and imaginative fundraising proposals for presentation to targeted institutional donors, 3. Demonstrable enthusiasm and capabilities to work with colleagu