We've launched a dope podcast called H2whOa! about the molecule H2O. https://whollyh2o.org/h2whoa-podcast/
In each episode, we interview a world-renowned scientist and artist separately on a question, like, What is water, how dld is it, how did it begin on earth, how many phases are there to liquid water, how does wildfire smoke effect rain patterns, how is water vapor related climate change.
Our current producer got a full-time job in the field and, after being 100% both kick-ass and calm, sadly has to depart from his role as our producer.
The role takes between 1-5 hours a week of work, depending on where we are in the two-month production cycle for each episode and includes:
- manage 1+ interns (as needed by you) who will
- research and assemble web-page content for each episode
- do initial marketing outreach
- assign tasks on Asana
- reach out to guests, manage all guest communication
- coordinate calls with guests and podcast team (sound engineer, 2 interviewers)
- gather questions from two interviewer team
- move transcript text from Otter to google docs
- edit interviews in google docs (text comes from sound engineer/Otter)
- Work with one interviewer and engineer on final edits
- get website page content from intern and pass to website maven
- load episode onto platforms through single app
- publish new episode on our social media platforms
- organized as hell
- manage various tasks concurrently
- keep to a schedule
- able to meet with team during pacific Standard Time hours 9-6, Mon-Fri
About Wholly H2O
339 15th Street, Suite 208, Oakland, CA 94612, US
Wholly H2O catalyzes dynamic, informed connections between people and their watersheds via community and citizen science, art & green infrastructure education.
What about reimagining watersheds as neighborhoods large and small literally Waterhoods? In order to deal with climate change, we have a great need for people to get reconnected to the ecosystems and their waterhoods so that we have a better understanding of what we ALL need - humans other animals and plants together. Rather than seeing the natural world, of which we are a part, as a series of resources to extract, we’re encouraging you to get to know your waterhood and all your neighbors.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 12, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Google Apps
- 1-5 hours a week, 6 month minimum time commitment