Nonprofit Grant Writer- Volunteer Position/ Remote role with flexible hours!
Who We Are
Equal Learning Fund is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that works to provide educational funding, supplies, and program support to children/young adults who need additional support to help bridge the socioeconomic inequality gap.
- To provide funding to educational institutes, programs, and individuals in need of additional support.
- To aid children/ young adults with funding for tutors, courses, and programs to enhance their educational experience.
- To provide educational supplies directly to teachers and students in need.
- To increase community awareness through educational platforms (Speaking engagements, social media messaging, campaigns).
Job Profile Summary
Equal Learning Fund is looking for someone to do Pro Bono Grant Writing. We are seeking a dedicated Grant Writer to assist with fundraising initiatives. This candidate must be knowledgeable in writing funding opportunity components (narrative, deliverables, budgets, etc.). To ensure success you should have excellent writing skills, proficient knowledge of fundraising processes, and commitment to the mission.
- 1+ years of grant writing experience
- Grant/proposal management (writing/submission)
- Knowledge of fundraising information sources
- Confident utilizing office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Develops a Strategic Plan to provide funding for programs and activities
- Identifies grant funding opportunities
- Writes and submits grants
- Manages and maintains database records
- Tracks upcoming, in-progress, and due funding opportunities
This role is without remuneration and is a volunteer position.
About Equal Learning Fund
3463 State Street, 322, Santa Barbara, CA 93105, US
Equal Learning Fund believes that every child should have an equal opportunity for education regardless of socioeconomic status. We provide funds and supplies to those most in need so that every child can have a chance at a great future.
Equal Learning Fund is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that works to provide funding, supplies, and program support to children/young adults who need additional support to help bridge the socioeconomic inequality gap.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 12, 2021
- Technical Writing
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18