Local Disaster Response Volunteer
Do you like to help people ?
If so, the Disaster Action Team (DAT) role is for you! As a DAT member you help to provide 24-hour emergency response to local disasters, ensuring that those affected have access to resources for basic necessities such as food, shelter, and clothing.
- Attend regular team meetings and training's as required by the region/territory.
- Complete assigned projects and local response activities according to the needs of the DAT program.
- Work closely with all other DAT members to ensure goals are achieved.
You can also copy and past the following link to apply directly:
About American Red Cross - Illinois Region
Illinois Region, Illinois Region, Chicago, IL 60612, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Effingham, IL 62401
October 12, 2021
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Disaster Response
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of 16 on-call hours per month