Overview of Role:
The Program Coordinator supports the design and implementation of programming across our accelerator, Accelerate Profit, and various other workshops and events. This role will work directly with the CEO, event volunteers, and the Impact Profit community. The program coordinator will also assist with the selection of participants and support the evaluation of our programming.
- Assist with management, development, and execution of core programming including developing new ways to support our community and drafting outreach to programming partners.
- Assist with Accelerate Profit application review and selection process.
- Assist with coordinating logistics for program events.
- Communicate with program participants regularly including onboarding to create a seamless execution for attendees.
- Craft communications publicly announcing new cohorts and/or successes of current and alumni accelerator participants
- Design, conduct, and analyze surveys to assess program effectiveness and recommend changes to enhance the programming
- Build relationships with program participants by assessing and understanding their needs, showing empathy, and serving as a connector.
- Passion and enthusiasm for entrepreneurship
- Proven experience working with diverse populations
- Creativity, flexibility, adaptivity, and a good sense of humor
- Desire to build community and be part of a movement from the ground up
- Would be great if you were located in or near Washington, DC
About Impact Profit
2490 Market St NE, STE 137, Washington, DC 20018, US
Impact Profit is a nonprofit with a mission of making entrepreneurship more accessible to Black founders.
We are a brand new organization ready to make a BIG difference in the way traditional finance is taught. Entrepreneurship is a commonly acknowledged pathway to wealth, but without access to the proper education and resources, Black founders are often disadvantaged. Impact Profit seeks to change that. We have a 4 week financial-focused business accelerator, we offer small business grants, and we host educational and networking events to help Black entrepreneurs connect and build a support network.
If you have a passion for ending wealth inequality and helping small businesses succeed, apply to one of our volunteer opportunities!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 12, 2021
- Program Management
- Business Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- We'll work with your schedule.