Help Make Entrepreneurship Accessible to Black Founders - Social Media Intern
Overview of the Role:
The Social Media Interns will help create Impact Profit’s online presence by assisting with a social media strategy and helping develop good content.
- Help with social media strategy and create social media posts for Facebook and Instagram that are humorous, informative, and culturally relevant to our audience.
- Interact with our community, accelerator participants, and program facilitators for content collection as necessary
- Bonus if you can write copy for and help create our monthly newsletter
- Canva and/or Adobe Suite experience
- Experience growing an organic following would be amazing
- Passion and enthusiasm for entrepreneurship
- Creativity, flexibility, adaptivity, and a good sense of humor
About Impact Profit
2490 Market St NE, STE 137, Washington, DC 20018, US
Impact Profit is a nonprofit with a mission of making entrepreneurship more accessible to Black founders.
We are a brand new organization ready to make a BIG difference in the way traditional finance is taught. Entrepreneurship is a commonly acknowledged pathway to wealth, but without access to the proper education and resources, Black founders are often disadvantaged. Impact Profit seeks to change that. We have a 4 week financial-focused business accelerator, we offer small business grants, and we host educational and networking events to help Black entrepreneurs connect and build a support network.
If you have a passion for ending wealth inequality and helping small businesses succeed, apply to one of our volunteer opportunities!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 12, 2021
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- We will work with your schedule.