Community Volunteer Leader/Middle TN Region
Community leadership volunteers are leaders who partner with the executive director or regional executive director of the American Red Cross Chapter. The primary goal is to build community relationships, share the Red Cross mission as well as share the need for volunteers. Community volunteer leaders are needed in the following counties:
- Participate in local community events
- Enhance Red Cross presence
- Cultivate and steward external relationships (elected officials, local services and clubs)
- Serve as an advocate for the needs in communities
About American Red Cross - Tennessee Region
2201 Charlotte Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
2201 Charlotte Ave.NashvilleNashville, TN 37203
October 20, 2021
- Public Advocacy
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Serve with the Red Cross min of 3 month max of 6 months. Volunteer 4 to 8 hours per month. During disasters volunteer hours could double if able.
- Orientation and training (virtual courses) including hand on with the Executive Director.