Access Ambassador - Salem Health
The Access Ambassador positions primary volunteer functions are:
- Helping patients/visitors find where they need to go
- Helping patients/visitors in wheelchairs get to and from appointments
- Patient requests: delivering puzzles, books, coloring pages, cards, etc to patients as needed
- Rounding up wheelchairs
- Helping deliver food to units as needed (Food Farmacy)
This role is a good "on your feet" role. This role varies in terms of busyness.
Please visit our website for more information about volunteering, requirements, and applications!
08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
To volunteer at Salem Health, see our minimum requirements on our website!
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About SALEM HEALTH
890 OAK ST SE, SALEM, OR 97301, US
Our mission: To improve the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
- Access Ambassador
- Student/College Ambassador
- Emergency Department
- Nursing Unit
- and more!
890 Oak Street SoutheastSalem, OR 97301
October 8, 2021
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Salem Health's time commitment - you must be able to volunteer for 8 months, 4 hours, once per week. Of course you are OK to not volunteer on holiday's, special occasions, etc.