DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT for OAKLAND YOUTH Nonprofit Start Up
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Catalyst Youth Network is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to help us accomplish our mission. This is a volunteer position.
About Catalyst Youth Network
Catalyst Youth Network was founded in 2020 and works hard to help bring equity of opportunity and resources to the historically underserved youth of Oakland California. Through community partners and diverse volunteers, our programs focus on youth mentorship, career coaching, internships, & providing access to mental health resources.
Catalyst Youth Network seeks an experienced Executive Assistant to join a small but growing team of passionate people committed to building our non-profit to help bring equity and opportunity to disenfranchised youth in Oakland
Executive Assistant will collaborate with the executive leader playing a critical role in furthering all three pillars of CYN’s work: Youth Development, Training Volunteers, and bringing together a Network of service providers and resources in one centralized place that centers around the youth of Oakland. The Executive Assistant will help problem-solve, determine and prioritize organizational strategies, and assist with the daily operation of the executive leader.
- Work roughly 3 to 4 hrs a week spread out over at least 3 different days.
- Directly collaborate with and support executive leaders on operations and organizational management.
- Help managing the executive leaders schedule.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Help determine and measure key performance indicators of teams
- Communicate with team leaders
- Professional experience in business development, corporate strategy and or executive management experience.
- Strongly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good problem-solving skills
- Highly resourceful
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strategic mindset
- Deep commitment to building equity and helping Oaklands Youth.
Catalyst Youth Network is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. Our organization’s mission and day-to-day work are rooted in increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
About CATALYST YOUTH NETWORK
1721 Broadway, Suite 201, Oakland, CA 94612, US
Our Mission is to develop a centralized network of service providers and resources for the youth of Oakland, and provide each child in need with holistic and tailored solutions that will help them achieve their dreams.
Catalyst Youth Network was founded in 2020 to help bring equity of opportunity and resources to the historically underserved youth of Oakland, California. By establishing a shared network of community partners, training volunteers, and mentoring youth, it is closing the gaps between existing services and bridging resources with teenagers in need. From career coaching to internship placement to mental health services, Catalyst provides each child with holistic and tailored solutions to help them achieve their dreams.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 8, 2021
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Background Check
- roughly 3 to 4 hours a week spread out over a couple days. A flexible schedule is a bonus.