As our program had to transition to virtual Sessions for students, we lost engagement from many of the volunteers that worked with The Chrysalis Program. We are in the process of relaunching a Hybrid of in person and virtual classes in 2022. We are looking to being recruitment for volunteers for our relaunch. We need someone to act as an human resources volunteer to recruit, communicate with, and orient new volunteers into our program.
About CHRYSALIS PROGRAM
4700 S LAKE PARK AVE, Suite 1703, CHICAGO, IL 60615, US
The Chrysalis Program fosters growth and transformation through encouraging self love, integrity and compassion to inspire success.
The Chrysalis Program is a location independent 501c3 nonprofit that teaches self-confidence, accountability and practical life skills to minority girls age 5-17 through interactive workshops, mentoring and counseling.
Utilizing the resources of volunteers and active parents we create a community of learning, transformation and growth.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 8, 2021
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Resource Development / Management
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- We are asking that you devote 3 hours per week to this work as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, people skills, Diversity, Equity and inclusion skills, Scheduling