3 people are interested
Volunteer Development Associate : Grants Researcher and Writer (Remote)
3 people are interested
Are you interested in learning the ins and outs of nonprofit development in a challenging and rewarding environment? Are you excited about the opportunity to work with smart and talented individuals across the world? Does working remotely on your own schedule excite you? Check out www.savethewater.org! At Save the Water(tm), our mission is to conduct scientific water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water and to raise public awareness.
If you are able to volunteer 5 hours per week, we would like to talk to you! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the Water(tm) is seeking a Grants Researcher & Writer to assist with designing, preparing and implementing grant applications. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in nonprofits and/or fundraising development by seeing how it all works in a creative, dynamic environment. This is an unpaid & remote volunteer opportunity and associates must be responsive to emails within 48 hours.
What you will be responsible for...:
- Provide assistance to the project leaders and be a part of the Grants Program.
- Design, prepare and implement grant applications. Research and compile information on grant prospects. Should have or ready to develop knowledge of fund development principles and public relations.
- Research, identify and apply for local, state, federal and private foundation funding sources for specific projects and programs.
- Review grant proposals and applications prepared completeness, accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage grant applications by working with various departments in the application and monitoring process to ensure successful grant awards and grant compliance.
- Develop a grants administration work plan which includes goals, objectives and measurable workload indicators for the grants function
- Should be able to attend virtual team meetings as scheduled in the EST timezone.
Apply Now if you have...
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentation ability.
- Flexible and able to respond to multiple demands.
- Effective writing and oral communication skills and a clear, courteous and professional manner
- Fundraising experience or education preferred.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience (6 months to 1-year full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience
About Save the Water, Inc.
"All Positions are Virtual", Plantation, FL 33322, US
The mission of Save The Water™ is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impact.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm) , please visit www.savethewater.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 8, 2021
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Critical Thinking
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Associates are expected to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 48 hours.