Statement of Work: The Receptionist is a volunteer part-time position to provide reception support for the Women’s Recovery Center (WRC). WRC hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. The hours for this position are flexible based on the volunteer’s availability and WRC needs.
Supervision: The position reports to the Executive Director and has no supervision responsibilities for other volunteers.
Minimum Requirements: The Receptionist must be well-organized and attentive to detail in order to work with multiple tasks. The Receptionist should also have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The successful candidate must be proficient in all Microsoft Office functions. Valid Ohio Driver’s License is a plus. We will conduct a criminal background check and must be able to pass a pre-volunteer drug-screening.
- Manages walk-ins at the front desk. Maintains sign in sheet WRC.
- Types and creates correspondence, documents, reports, data, and flyers.
- Helps print urine screening labels for clients at the front desk.
- Enters data as needed by WRC administrative and clinical staff.
- Provides administrative support for the clinical team including faxing required confidential reports and copying required intake and treatment packages.
- Aids with scheduling for transportation programming (later in 2021).
- Files and organizes filing electronic and paper systems as needed.
- Answers administrative phone call lines and records and distributes messages.
- Manage tidiness, presentation, and organization of the building. Gives feedback to the cleaning company when needed. Tidies any items out of order in all rooms and sort and arrange donations. Cleans refrigerator monthly. Waters plants. Coordinates trash pick-up in the parking lot and trash if overfilled before cleaning people come on Wednesday evening.
- Coordinates any small maintenance and repairs (under $500).
- Helps to run outside errands for the WRC and research necessary supplies.
- Any other responsibilities as needed by the WRC.
11:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Every Tuesday from 11:00 am- 5:00 pm
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About WOMENS RECOVERY CENTER
6209 Storer Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44102, US
The Women's Recovery Center provides comprehensive addiction treatment, prevention and education programs that are client-centered, family-based and recovery-focused.
Treatment Center for women with alcohol and or drug addiction.
6209 Storer AvenueClevelandCleveland, OH 44102
October 8, 2021
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours per week (11:00 am - 5:00 pm on Tuesdays)