Volunteer Executive Assistant to President (Remote)
- STW(tm) will provide a "letter of recommendation" to interns, students & professionals who are able to showcase outstanding performance for school/university credit and for professional references.
- Manage calendar scheduling and working with internal/external stakeholders to coordinate meetings across calendars and ensuring optimal use of President’s time
- Arrange agendas and preparing meeting related documents and support materials
- Prepare presentations and assist President in business development and growth opportunities
- Follow up on various tasks and plans of execution and report on progress to the various stakeholders
- Prepares a variety of highly confidential, specialized reports, board packages, presentations, briefing materials and other communications
- Compose and prepare correspondence tailored to a variety of internal & external audiences
- Support and manage a variety of special projects with high visibility and organizational impact for the President
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion skills, managing highly confidential and sensitive matters
- Strong ability to think independently and make decisions to direct and action appropriate next steps
- Prioritize daily, weekly, monthly schedule and agenda of activities in conjunction with the President and provide gatekeeper role for direct access to him
- Ability to interact positively with various levels within the entire organization
- May participate in or lead continuous improvement activities and lead special projects as required
- Provide advice and guidance on policy and operational matters to the President
- A sense of urgency with a "can do" / "let's make it work" attitude and a passion for generating team results
- Associate Degree completed
- 6 months to 1 year full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio)
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates both tact and ability to respect confidentiality
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to be flexible through changing priorities
About Save the Water, Inc.
"All Positions are Virtual", Plantation, FL 33322, US
The mission of Save The Water™ is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impact.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm) , please visit www.savethewater.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 8, 2021
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as an Associate you are required to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week
- Associates must be willing to attend virtual meetings in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.