1 person is interested
1 person is interested
- WHO WE ARE:
Divided We Fall(r) is about we, the people of these United States, creating a more perfect Union. We are working to build a media outlet that puts people before partisanship, but we cannot achieve this goal without dedicated volunteers!
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
This volunteer opportunity requires candidates to be able to perform duties that include the following:
- Develop creative and unique content for articles and website
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs and digital media
- Design and create attractive online assets to drive social engagement, website traffic, email campaigns, social and banner ads
- Provides design proofs for review and approval
The Graphic Designer will be part of our Communications Team and will collaborate with the team to ensure an interesting and thought-provoking final product for our readers
III. JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- Volunteer remote position (5-10 hours/week, flexible)
- Flexible deadlines/hours
- Reports to: Director of Communications
III. DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Some experience as a graphic designer, web designer skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of online graphic design tools such as Canvas, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- HOW THIS WILL HELP YOU
- Opportunities to make real impact and drive change
- Build your portfolio--every one of your creations will be credited to your name
- Be part of an exciting and passionate team with career development
- HOW THIS HELPS OUR COMMUNITY
Our vision is to create a mass movement of citizens demanding democracy reform, where civil discourse and bipartisan politics triumph over reflexive intolerance and petty partisanship, and where a functioning government leads to a more perfect Union.
About DIVIDED WE FALL
EUCLID ST NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20009, US
Bipartisan dialogue for the politically engaged
Divided We Fall is a non-profit news publication that is creating the 21st century "arena of ideas." We produce debates, discussions, and op-eds from authors across the political spectrum and publish this curated content to an ideologically diverse audience. Through these efforts, we are building a growing community of readers across the political spectrum in order to restore civility and bipartisanship to our politics.
Divided We Fall is an early-stage non-profit that is growing rapidly. We gets over 100,000 site visitors per month, representing 100x YoY growth. We received $10,000 per month from the Google Ad Grants program and are working to raise grant funding. We are looking for volunteers to assist with partnerships, fundraising, editing, and communications.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 8, 2021
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
- 5-10 hours per week