1 person is interested
1 person is interested
Hello Potential Volunteers,
The Viktorious Foundation is currently looking for two grant writers to join our team. We are currently need someone with at least 1-2 years of experience. This position will start within 2 weeks and we need someone that understands the entire grant writing process.
Viktorious Foundation Staff
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Viktorious Foundation Limited
531 W 49th Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90037, US
The Viktorious Foundation's mission statement is to house and support minority and underprivileged communities.
The Viktorious Foundation was created in 2021 to house and support minority and underprivileged communities. We saw a need within the community to bridge the gap of inequality and create unity.
We are currently working on the following projects:
- New Volunteers
- We are looking for volunteers with experience in the nonprofit sector or skills that can reach our goals.
- Project 1 - brunch
- The Viktorious Foundation hosts a brunch every last Sunday of the month for minority-owned businesses to come together and support positive growth. This gives minority business owners a chance to showcase their products and services while reaching out to people they normally wouldn't have met.
- Project 2 - Realtor Housing
- There is a need within the LGBT community to help the trans community as they are normally denied fair housing. We are working with realtors to prevent this issue from happening and buy housing for the transgender community.
- Project 3 - Cooking Show
- This is a cooking show to help POC businesses grow their business and find ways to become more successful.
- Project 4 - BOTG
- Dance competition to raise money for LGBT housing and support services. This show also highlights POC businesses.
We would love for any volunteer to join the Viktorious Foundation to help us reach our goals.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 7, 2021
- Grant Writing / Research
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- This is a flexible position with the director notifying the volunteer on deadlines for certain grants.
- You must have previous success with grant writing and provide proof.