Looking for Gardeners and Chefs!
Like getting your hands dirty? Our Center For a Healthy Lifestyle is the place for you! Kids have a blast planting and harvesting in one of our two organic gardens, then preparing dishes in our professional teaching kitchens. Be part of the recipe by lending a hand in the garden or kitchen!
Interested in teaching a cooking club? We'd love to have you! We're dedicated to teaching kids how to cook healthy, delicious food.
Want to teach gardening? Our kids are eager to learn how to grow vegetables, herbs, flowers, and fruit!
We have three locations in Solana Beach and Encinitas.
About Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito
533 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Solana Beach, CA 92075, US
The Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito is an organization dedicated to providing POSITIVE activities to develop the education, health, self-esteem and character of youth.
Our seven branches offer exceptional programs for youth to include:
- Personal development through our six Core Program Areas (the arts, character and leadership, education and career development, health and life skills, sports, fitness and recreation, technology)
- Clean facilities with dedicated, caring staff members who provide a safe environment for kids and teens
- Quality after-school programs and activities at affordable prices
- Diverse summer camps to fit the needs of all campers
- Innovative specialty programs in academics, music and arts, athletics, and healthy living
Our affiliation with Boys & Girls Clubs of America gives us access to many proven programs. Our qualified staff is adept at developing programs that appeal to youth in each unique club. No child is excluded from attending the Club since financial assistance is available. Inclusion is a philosophy that facilitates a sense of belonging among our members regardless of ability. The philosophy teaches our members that diversity is a part of life that should not only be accepted, but valued. From athletics to education and arts, the Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito offer a wide variety of programs to meet the needs of the community and instill a sense of belonging, usefulness, influence and competence in our youth.
Multiple locations Solana Beach, CA 92075
October 7, 2021
- Youth Services
- Cooking / Catering
- Background Check
- As little as one hour a week for three months.