Special Events Intern (Volunteer Department)
Special Events (Volunteer Department)
The special events intern will assist with the organization of planning and fundraising for the Thanksgiving Food Drive event taking place mid-November. Some duties include track volunteer donations, hours, community outreach to gain more attendees, create and order décor items as needed.
Hybrid (in-person at our Girls Inc corporate office & virtually via Zoom)
Grade level of participants
Not working directly with participants
Interns must be available to help in-person during the week of:
- Monday, November 8th-Friday, November 12th.
- Interns must be available between 30-40 hours per internship placement
- Applicant must complete an interview and attend the intern orientation.
- In-person interns must be fully vaccinated.
Interns must complete a background check through our provider, Sterling Volunteers.
Interested in this opportunity?
- Those interested in this internship opportunity should contact the Volunteer Department at email@example.com or our Volunteer staff, Carolina Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org , and Hannah Rodriguez at email@example.com
About Girls Incorporated of Orange County
1801 E Edinger Ave Ste 255A, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, US
To inspire all girls to be strong, smart, and bold.
Volunteers support various programs for girls in kindergarten through high school. Programs include early literacy, STEM, financial literacy, health and wellness, college bound, and more! To get started, please create a user account on VolunteerHub (www.girlsinc-oc.volunteerhub.com) and register for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation. Once you attend an orientation, you are eligible for upcoming volunteer opportunities and placement options. If you have questions or would like to schedule a group event, please email the Volunteer Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1801 E. Edinger AvenueSuite 255ACosta Mesa, CA 92627
October 7, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Event Planning / Management
- People Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training