Family Resource Center Intern
Family Resource Center
This program will give students an opportunity to create and work on hands-on projects that will focus on science, technology, engineering, and math. In addition, students will expand their vocabulary and reading comprehension skills through individual and group reading in ways that making reading fun!
In-person at our partner site in Newport Beach, California.
Grade level of participants
k-6 th grades
- Interns must be available at minimum of 4 hours per week.
- Interns must be available for ONE of the following sessions:
- Mondays 2:45pm-6:45pm
- Tuesdays 2:45-6:45pm
- Thursdays 2:45-6:45pm
- Applicant must complete an interview and attend the intern orientation.
- In-person interns must be fully vaccinated.
- Interns must complete a background check through our provider, Sterling Volunteers.
Interested in this opportunity?
- Those interested in this internship opportunity should contact the Volunteer Department at email@example.com or our Volunteer staff, Carolina Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org , and Hannah Rodriguez at email@example.com
Mon Oct 11, 2021
02:45 PM to 06:45 PM
This is the schedule for every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday until the end date in December.
About Girls Incorporated of Orange County
1801 E Edinger Ave Ste 255A, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, US
To inspire all girls to be strong, smart, and bold.
Volunteers support various programs for girls in kindergarten through high school. Programs include early literacy, STEM, financial literacy, health and wellness, college bound, and more! To get started, please create a user account on VolunteerHub (www.girlsinc-oc.volunteerhub.com) and register for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation. Once you attend an orientation, you are eligible for upcoming volunteer opportunities and placement options. If you have questions or would like to schedule a group event, please email the Volunteer Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Multiple locations Newport Beach, CA 92663
October 7, 2021
- Literacy / Reading
- Youth Services
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training