Organizational Development Board Member
Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic we have had to make adjustments to our programming and structure. We lost many of the students we worked with in person when we transition to virtual classes. We did gain some new students from other states who were unable to attend when we were in person.
Now we are relaunching our program in 2022. Our board needs an Organizational Development Volunteer to help us to:
- Update Standard Operating Procedures
- Transition back to in person learning
- Continue Programing Virtually
- Build relationships while recruiting new students and parents
- Build and maintain relationships with volunteers, instructors, mentors, media influencers, and potential nonprofit partnerships
- Help develop a new business plan
- Help develop a fundraising plan
- Foster donor relationships through demographic, research, positive personalized communication, and rewards for gifts given.
- Week one- 1 hour Orientation and intro to board members
- Week two- Update Standard Operating Procedures
- Week three- Update business plan
- Week four- Complete Business plan
- Week five- Build out and add to current Fundraising Plan
- Week six- Reach out to past donors introducing yourself and giving updates. Offering tokens of appreciation for donations.
- Week seven- Build out and add to current marketing plan
- Week eight -Find contact information for 5-10 media outlets -at least one from every category (newspapers, television, radio, blog, magazines, podcast)
- Week nine-Find contact information for 5-10 media outlets -at least one from every category (newspapers, television, radio, blog, magazines, podcast)
- Week10- Create impact measurement tools
About CHRYSALIS PROGRAM
4700 S LAKE PARK AVE, Suite 1703, CHICAGO, IL 60615, US
The Chrysalis Program fosters growth and transformation through encouraging self love, integrity and compassion to inspire success.
The Chrysalis Program is a location independent 501c3 nonprofit that teaches self-confidence, accountability and practical life skills to minority girls age 5-17 through interactive workshops, mentoring and counseling.
Utilizing the resources of volunteers and active parents we create a community of learning, transformation and growth.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 7, 2021
- Organization Design
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Business Development
- Donor Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Resource Development / Management
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- We are asking for a commitment of 1-3 hours a week for 10 weeks. At the end of the 10 week period if both the candidate and board members believe this has been a good fit we will bring you as a board member for 6 months.
- We require excellent personable communication skills. We would like for you to have had some previous experience with organizational or strategic development, however it is not required. Personal/Professional Development is also required.