Local Leadership Board Member - Arthritis Foundation Wisconsin
Local Leadership Board members support the Arthritis Foundation’s mission and fundraising activities by opening doors to influence individuals, organizations, and community partners to build awareness among the arthritis community. In this leadership role you:
- Represent the Arthritis Foundation at official functions in the community and through social media.
- Actively participate in at least one special event annually.
- Ensure the Arthritis Foundation fulfills its commitment to diverse volunteer leadership that reflects the communities served.
- Serve as an advocate.
- Attend a minimum of 75% of Local Leadership Board meetings (currently held virtually).
- Relevant professional experience and accomplishments in career and/or extensive personal experience and accomplishments within arthritis community.
- Experience working in a volunteer leadership capacity and volunteering in the community.
- Commitment to and understanding of the mission and vision of the Arthritis Foundation.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and passion for improving the lives of people with arthritis.
- Natural affinity for cultivating relationships, working with diverse individuals, and influencing others.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Arthritis Foundation - Wisconsin
6666 Odana Road, PMB 142, Madison, WI 53719, US
The Arthritis Foundation is boldly pursuing a cure for America's #1 cause of disability while championing the fight against arthritis with life-changing resources, science, advocacy and community connections.
The Arthritis Foundation helps you live your best life by creating a powerful network of support through shared experiences, empowering information and meaningful connections. Whether it’s online or in person, we are all working together to promote life-changing resources and research, to push for change and to create community connections that welcome, inform and uplift. This is what makes our community of millions thrive and why we are all Champions of Yes.
6666 Odana RoadPMB 142MadisonMadison, WI 53719
October 7, 2021
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Meetings are every other month for 90 minutes. Depending on board role/committee, there would be some small project work between meetings.