25 people are interested
Research Associate -Sr. Blogger-Sr. Copy Writer
ORGANIZATION: Orb-Tranz Research and Broadcasting Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
25 people are interested
Responsibilities & Duties:
Refinement of Theory of Change (TOC) & Conceptual Frameworks:
Brainstorm (with the team), publish essays/blogs validating GCR frameworks
Write supplementary essays on general issues
Reading all mandatory GCR relevant literature (books, papers, podcasts) to enable content development
Any other related task as required by the Project Director
Qualifications & Skills:
- Post-docs, post- graduates (preferably from academic disciplines related to Environment, Ecological Economics, Post-growth, Climate Change, Sustainability, Climate Justice, etc.) &/or with 2 or more years of publication experience.
- Experience of research, theory and analysis, capability of writing research papers, creative writing or environmental journalism
- A unique opportunity to learn about and engage with radical and non-mainstream ideas like overshoot, existential risks, collapse, degrowth, post-growth etc.
- A research opportunity not typed to academic or institutional limitations
- Flexibility - fit research and writing around your interests and other commitments
- A certificate or letter of reference can be provided for your career progression
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Orb-Tranz Research and Broadcasting Foundation
14 Udaygiri, Chhedanagar, Chembur, Mumbai 400089, GREATER MUMBAI(MUMBAI), MAHARASHTRA 400089, IN
VISION: To be a catalyst in facilitating the articulation & navigation of humanity’s existential predicament characterized by Societal & Biospheric Collapse MISSION: To adopt a Strong Sustainability approach characterized by risk preparedness, risk management & deep adaptation in response to Global Crisis
GCR is the flagship brand of Orb Tranz Research & Broadcasting Foundation, a not for profit (Section-8 Company) registered in Mumbai, India. It came into existence in April 2021.
Sustainability, Risk Analysis & Management, Climate Change, Societal Collapse, Resilience
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 19, 2022
- Environmental Science
- Critical Thinking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- • Contribute min. 6 blogs/essays (min. 2 good quality essays/month) over 3 months • Commit atleast 6 hrs per week (total= Min. 72 hrs over 3 months) • The actual time commitment could vary depending on situations
- All candidates must explore contents of our website thoroughly before applying for the volunteering position Candidates are requested to send their latest CV to email@example.com