WEB DEVELOPER(SEO IMPROVEMENT ON WIX)
This is a volunteer (unpaid) position to maintain and grow Reaching out to African Girls Initiative website, including content, design, SEO, and analytics. This position will work directly under the Executive director. The Website Manager is responsible for the regular updates to the website. The candidate will work together with Teams to gather information regarding updates and new content for the website, as well as to assist in editing content for the website provided by others.
This position is most well-suited to candidates with prior experience with website front-end design and maintenance
- Website updating as necessary
- Overseeing SEO/Website promotion, design, and updates
- Overseeing the collection of statistics and analytics on SASA’s social media, live event, and general digital impact
- Website front-end design and layout experience
- Computer skills
- Excellent copy editing skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well Organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential and open communication with managemen
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Website Analytics
- Management Experience
- Familiarity with Wix
- Ability to understand code and the function of coded elements on an out-of-the-box website editor
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About REACHING OUT TO AFIRCAN GIRLS INITIATIVE
HOUSE 3 BROAD STREET, MINFAB 2 ESTATE, ABUJA, FCT 900281, NG
We work with girls and young women to develop them through training program, mentorship and network that inspire them to become articulate, acquire skills and take action on issues that affect them.
Reaching out To African Girls Initiative is a local nonprofit organization (501c3) based in Abuja Nigeria West Africa. We are committed with working with African girls and out of school young women to engage them with training programs, sustainable mentorship and networks that inspire them to be articulate, build skills and take action on issues that affect them.
We develop programs in mentoring, improve literacy, and raise social awareness education with regard to health care, sexuality education, etiquette, self-esteem, confidence building, leadership and empowerment. Our program helps in broadening and enriching the experience of girls and young women in building of self-worth in the society.
Through our empowerment program, girls will develop the skills of self-sufficiency and they will be exposed to resources that will make them CHANGEMAKERS which will reduce global poverty and low self-esteem in the society.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 6, 2021
- Website Project Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)