Grocery Delivery Drivers Needed at Hope Clinic
In this time of need, Hope Clinic has expanded our free food support programs to meet the growing needs of the food insecure in our community. We have a variety of volunteer opportunities to help at our Ypsilanti location, but especially are in need of VOLUNTEER DELIVERY DRIVERS to help with delivery of groceries to the homebound. We bag up all the groceries and assign the delivery route, and the driver volunteers just need to pick up the prepared grocery bags at our Ypsilanti location at the designated time and then carry out the deliveries per the assigned route. We are looking for driver volunteers who meet the following requirements:
- Volunteers must provide their own vehicle for delivery shifts.
- The driver of the car must be at least age 21 and provide volunteer release forms, a driver agreement form and a copy of valid license, registration and insurance.
- Vehicle should have room in the car for up to 16 bags of groceries.
- Drivers are needed on Wednesday and Friday afternoons (you choose how often); grocery pickup is around 1:00 at Hope, allowing deliveries to be finished by 3:00.
Drivers can choose how often to sign up for delivery shifts - no commitment is needed for a certain recurring schedule. You simply self-signup for individual shifts that work for you.
We hope you’ll consider giving of your time and talents to help out with Hope’s food programs which help sustain our neighbors in need. We’ll provide more information and signup access for those interested - we look forward to hearing from you!
01:00 PM to 03:00 PM
Wednesday and Friday afternoon options - sign up for shifts as works best for you/no recurring schedule required
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Hope Clinic
518 Harriet St, Ypsilanti, MI 48198, US
We partner with you to make lives better through holistic care providing free: Medical, Dental, Food, Care + Prayer; in Jesus' name.
Hope clinic provides free medical, dental, food, and social services. We seek to serve the whole person, with biblical generosity! We help multiply the efforts of donors, churches, volunteers and community partners who are called to help those in need, as we provide the means to amplify the positive impact by combining and leveraging resources.
518 Harriet StYpsilanti, MI 48197
October 6, 2021
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- You self-signup for shifts as you wish - no recurring commitment requirement. Shifts are available on Wednesday and Friday afternoons from 1-3pm. Just sign up on the dates when you are able to help!
- Drivers must be age 21+, have their own vehicle, and provide release forms as well as copies of valid license, registration and insurance.