The Mom Project is excited to partner with , located in ! They are looking to add an Administrative Assistant to their team. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented, creative, energetic, curious, and born to multitask.
- Help manage administrative tasks for one executive
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Arrange meetings and appointments, and catering for meetings as needed
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs as directed
- Manage any facility needs
- Very detailed-oriented
- High Energy
- Multitasker with strong deadlines commitment
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Presidential Volunteer of Service Award
About BEAUTY MARKS
525 BENS CREEK RD, WOODRUFF, SC 29388, US
OUR MISSION STATEMENT: We are the safe-haven where cycles of incarceration are broken and wounds are healed in every girl's life.
WHO WE ARE:
Beauty Marks is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit leadership program designed to cut recidivism by catering to the needs of young girls whose mothers are incarcerated.
Our sole purpose is to fuel every young girl’s dream of success and break the cycle of generational incarceration through the development of Self-worth, Education, and Social Behavior.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
We are the safe-haven where cycles of incarceration are broken and wounds are healed in every girl's life.
WHAT MAKES BEAUTY MAKES UNIQUE?
Beauty Marks is unique because we have developed our program focusing exclusively on mother and daughter needs.
Multiple locations Greenville, SC 29615
October 5, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Minimum of 8 hours a week