The Healthcare Network Check-in Assistant makes a positive difference in patient experience, by assisting patients checking-in using their phone or the tablet provided at the office. This ensures that the check-in process is completed quickly and effectively, and the patient receive assistance if needed.
This a volunteer position.
- Welcomes patients with a smile asking if they completed the Phreesia check-in
- Instructs patients on how to complete Phreesia check-in with their phone or with the tablet
- Answers questions from patients on check-in process
- Maintains employee, patient, and community member confidentiality
- Bi-lingual (Spanish or Creole) a strong plus
- Ability to use a phone and navigate a website
- Ability to be courteous and personable when dealing with the public
- Meaningfully serving our patients
- Contributing to our mission to provide quality healthcare accessible to everyone
- Being part of a team of people who care
- Learning or refining valuable job skills
- Making every hour count
About HEALTHCARE NETWORK
1454 MADISON AVE W, IMMOKALEE, FL 34142, US
To provide quality healthcare accessible to everyone in our community.
Healthcare Network (formerly Collier Health Services) is a medical and dental home, where everyone in the community can receive patient-centered, team-based and comprehensive healthcare services - regardless of their income, insurance, or job status. Furthermore, all patients receive high-quality healthcare services at our practices throughout Collier County, Florida. In fact, Healthcare Network is accredited by AAAHC and certified as a Federally Qualified Health Center by HRSA. And, since 1977, Healthcare Network’s private, not-for-profit model has proven effective at meeting Southwest Florida’s needs.
12655 Collier BoulevardNaplesNaples, FL 34116
October 15, 2021
- Customer Service
- Hatian / Creole
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- • Available at least once a week for 4 hours • Ideally commits for 6 months.