Wellness Advocate (Bilingual)
The Healthcare Network (HCN) Wellness Advocate plays an important role in educating patients on how to navigate HCN website and sign up for appointments and telehealth visits, empowering patients to take a more proactive approach when it comes to their health, and how they communicate with their provider and access their medical records in a convenient and secure way.
This a volunteer position.
- Instructs patients on how to sign up, log in and maneuver the patient portal
- Instructs patients on how to schedule in-person appointments online by themselves
- Instructs patients on how set up for Telehealth visits
- Assists Office Managers with patient outreach to schedule appointments
- Reminds patient appointments
- Maintains employee, patient, and community member confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Meaningfully serving our patients
- Contributing to our mission to provide quality healthcare accessible to everyone
- Being part of a team of people who care
- Learning or refining valuable job skills
- Making every hour count
About HEALTHCARE NETWORK
1454 MADISON AVE W, IMMOKALEE, FL 34142, US
To provide quality healthcare accessible to everyone in our community.
Healthcare Network (formerly Collier Health Services) is a medical and dental home, where everyone in the community can receive patient-centered, team-based and comprehensive healthcare services - regardless of their income, insurance, or job status. Furthermore, all patients receive high-quality healthcare services at our practices throughout Collier County, Florida. In fact, Healthcare Network is accredited by AAAHC and certified as a Federally Qualified Health Center by HRSA. And, since 1977, Healthcare Network’s private, not-for-profit model has proven effective at meeting Southwest Florida’s needs.
Multiple locations Naples, FL 34116
October 15, 2021
- Customer Service
- Hatian / Creole
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- • Available at least once a week for 4 hours • Ideally commits for 6 months.