6 people are interested
Bilingual Guest Guide at Nichols Community Health Center
ORGANIZATION: HEALTHCARE NETWORK
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with our organization. Healthcare Network has been serving the migrant, rural and most vulnerable population in Collier County since 1977.
As you probably know, a significant part of the population in Collier County has difficulty accessing basic healthcare, due to a number of factors including cost of care, lack of transportation and technology, inability to take time off from work, and language barriers. Healthcare Network, the only Federally Qualified Health Center in Collier County, works every day to remove these barriers.
Summary: Greets visitors and patients at facility entrance; enhances patients’ customer service experience. Asks visitors and patients health screening questions. Requests visitor and patient compliance with hand sanitization and face mask requirements. Escorts patients and assists with translation when needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting patients
- Screening patients
- Verifying patient appointments
- Directing and escorting patients when needed
- Other duties specifically assigned by supervisor
- Bilingual Spanish or Creole a strong plus
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must be courteous and personable when dealing with the public
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of Healthcare Network patients
- Computer skills desired but not essential
Training and Supervision
- Attends general volunteer orientation
- Completes onboarding requirements
- Completes office orientation/training
Perks and Benefits of Volunteering
- Meaningfully serving our patients
- Contributing to our mission to provide quality healthcare accessible to everyone
- Being part of a team of people who care
- Learning or refining valuable job skills
- Making every hour count
- Free polo shirt
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About HEALTHCARE NETWORK
1454 MADISON AVE W, IMMOKALEE, FL 34142, US
To provide quality healthcare accessible to everyone in our community.
Healthcare Network (formerly Collier Health Services) is a medical and dental home, where everyone in the community can receive patient-centered, team-based and comprehensive healthcare services - regardless of their income, insurance, or job status. Furthermore, all patients receive high-quality healthcare services at our practices throughout Collier County, Florida. In fact, Healthcare Network is accredited by AAAHC and certified as a Federally Qualified Health Center by HRSA. And, since 1977, Healthcare Network’s private, not-for-profit model has proven effective at meeting Southwest Florida’s needs.
12655 Collier BoulevardNaples, FL 34116
April 3, 2023
- Customer Service
- Hatian / Creole
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once per week for 4 hours Ideally commits for 6 months