1 person is interested
Sporting Operations Coordinator
1 person is interested
Basic Function: Administer all aspects of the technical side of Minneapolis City Soccer Club. Support and initiate strategies within the club pertaining to the sporting side.
Salary and Benefits: Volunteer position. An excellent learning experience and opportunity to work with high-level coaches in a club structure that features teams playing in USL2, NPSL, UPSL.
Qualifications: Organized, strong communication skills, detail-oriented, passion for soccer and learning.
Responsibilities: The Coordinator of Soccer Operations is accountable for all operational aspects of the senior soccer team. In collaboration with the general manager, the Coordinator will:
- Responsible for program operational processes including, but not limited to: team travel, training sessions, and competitions.
- In collaboration with the general manager, support team formation and roster building, as well as maintain club player registrations and league registrations.
- Effectively contribute to organizational core values by focusing on doing the right thing, player-centric success, community engagement, continuous improvement, and collaborative leadership.
- Inventory of equipment and supply, and general order and cleanliness of the area.
- Recommend for repair, purchase, and/or replacement of equipment and supply as needed.
- Work in collaboration with Head Coaches and Performance Analysts to coordinate video collection.
- Develop and maintain a system for distributing training gear and kits in a timely manner.
- Perform in a manner that strengthens the coordination and cooperation of all organizational components of the club.
The duties listed in this job description are not all-inclusive, but a list of the major responsibilities. Additional duties aligned with the position not noted in the job description may be assigned by a supervisor.
About MINNEAPOLIS CITY SC
6020 SAXONY RD, EDINA, MN 55436, US
We are a non-profit, member-supported soccer club that provides a platform for Minnesota's best amateur players to compete in the Premier League of Americaand uses soccer to make a difference in our community We are on a mission is to give every kid the chance to play high-level, organized soccer in a positive, healthy environment from the first team on down.
We are a member-owned club. We have a Member Board of Directors that is involved in building the club and all members have a vote on major club matters. It means that we're run by and for the supporters and that we can build the club into just what we want it to be.
We are a non-profit, community-focused club that exists to give every kid in Minneapolis a chance to play organized soccer in healthy, positive environment. Whether it is the free clinics before games for underserved kids, or the scholarship-like support we give to financially-strapped young players, or even our first team, which provides the top amateur playing option in the state, we are using soccer to create fun, healthy activities and supportive, inclusive communities.
Multiple locations Minneapolis, MN 55436
October 4, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Problem Solving
- Must be at least 18
- As little as 1 hour per week, up to 30 hours per week. Can be flexible based on what you have capacity for!