Seeking Mentor to Support Local Red Cross Club!
Your local American Red Cross office is seeking a remote volunteer to assist in supporting a Red Cross club here in Northern New England. Do you have enthusiasm for working with young adult volunteers? This could be a great way for you to give back to your community in a meaningful way and put your skills and abilities to use. Here is what you could do as our Club Support Team Member:
- Stay in touch with your Club(s); maintain regular, two-way communication.
- Help ensure your Club(s) are meeting their expectations and requirements
listed in their Red Cross Club Constitution.
- Help connect your Club to Red Cross resources and representatives
- Please note: STMs are not responsible for administering Club events and are not required to regularly attend Club meetings or events.
- No existing ties to school or Club required.
We are seeking someone who has 8-12 hours a month to volunteer and has a passion for the Red Cross mission, intermediate computer skills, and a willingness to learn. This role can provide you with an opportunity to mentor young adults and if that is something you would enjoy, we need you today!
If you would like to join the team, please start the process at:
This odd link gives you two great options for you, Get Started! or Need More Info!
Or, not the role for you? Check out other available opportunities at redcross.org/volunteer.
About American Red Cross of Northern New England
32 North Prospect, Burlington, VT 05401, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. Sleeves Up. Heart Open. All In.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope; ...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters; ...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products; ...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and ...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
Multiple locations Portland, ME 04102
October 2, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8-12 hours per month
- Sign up at redcross.org/ volunteer or follow this direct link to apply now: https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=lead&h=231&p=1306774