Social Media Intern
We are looking for a highly motivated and hard-working intern to create, launch, and publish throughout our various social media channels such as TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
*Promote and help creative content on our social media platforms. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads.
*Candidates are expected to monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the strategies used and make changes to them accordingly to drive user engagement, generate inbound traffic, strengthen brand awareness, and build customer loyalty
* Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies.
*Assist in the growth of the Foundation by raising awareness through various social media platforms.
*Monitor postings to ensure message is consistent with the terminology used to images posted.
*Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the Foundation's campaigns and interact with followers by communicating and answering questions through the Foundation's social pages.
*Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Understand and actively use social media platforms, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Must be an excellent writer, able to consistently and effectively communicate
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Creativity and new ideas is required
- Professional, consistent, reliable, proactive
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to approach each situation with positive and constructive energy
- Self-motivated, flexible team player with a positive attitude, demonstrate ability to multi-task and the ability to meet deadlines
- Schedule and number of hours per week is negotiable
- Must be able to work independently and communicate regularly with his/her supervisor in a timely manner.
About ANTHONYS LEGACY OF LOVE FOUNDATION
PO BOX 212, COLUMBUS, NJ 08022, US
The Anthony Legacy of Love (ALL) Foundation, a non-profit 501-(c)(3) organization, was founded in 2018 by Antonio and Zachyra Rodriguez, parents of Anthony Rodriguez, to honor his legacy. Our Mission is to make a difference in the global community by bringing hope, faith, love, and support, through college scholarships, helping those in need by charitable donations, and bringing awareness to those coping with an autoimmune disease such as Still’s.
Anthony's Legacy of Love (ALL) Foundation was founded after Anthony Rodriguez, 24 years of age, passed away suddenly in 3 weeks due to an unknown autoimmune illness, suspected to be Stills. He was studying to be a Speech Pathologist. His parents decided to turn their grief & pain into blessing others. The ALL foundation allows other college students with or without autoimmune illness to pursue their dream. We provide charitable donations to the Homeless, food gift cards during the pandemic, bring autoimmune awareness to the community and provide college scholarships.
We have provided $18,500 in college scholarships, $1,250 in Food gift cards during the pandemic and have provided $15,000 worth of supplies to the homeless. This year, during this difficult time of the pandemic ALL surprised high school students with amazon gift cards. The Board also surprised the college recipients at their homes with $1,000 and up in funds to help towards their college tuition.
We would like for you to partner with us and help us continuing allowing others to fulfill their dreams.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 2, 2021
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Social Media / Blogging
- 5 - 10 hr/wk