The ALL Foundation is currently offering a 6 months internship position where the candidate can work remotely to assist with fundraising for our 2022 events. This will include events such as our May 2021 Gala.
- Understand and actively use social media platforms, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Must be an excellent writer, able to consistently and effectively communicate
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Professional, consistent, reliable, proactive
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Research, identify, and reach out to local businesses for funding
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Google Drive, Powerpoint, and Dropbox
- Marketing and communication skills will be beneficial as it relates to reaching out to donors, businesses, organizations, patrons and other supporters.
- Provide event participants with necessary documentation in a timely manner.
- Previous nonprofit experience and/or coursework in fundraising is a plus
- Able to approach each situation with positive and constructive energy
- Must be able to draft email blasts to donors, supporters and other interested parties
- Self-motivated, flexible team player with a positive attitude, demonstrate ability to multi-task and the ability to meet deadlines
- Comfort and familiarity with event planning
- Schedule and number of hours per week is negotiable
- Must be able to work independently and communicate regularly with his/her supervisor in a timely manner.
- Must be able to follow-up with event organizers when working remotely.
About ANTHONYS LEGACY OF LOVE FOUNDATION
PO BOX 212, COLUMBUS, NJ 08022, US
The Anthony Legacy of Love (ALL) Foundation, a non-profit 501-(c)(3) organization, was founded in 2018 by Antonio and Zachyra Rodriguez, parents of Anthony Rodriguez, to honor his legacy. Our Mission is to make a difference in the global community by bringing hope, faith, love, and support, through college scholarships, helping those in need by charitable donations, and bringing awareness to those coping with an autoimmune disease such as Still’s.
Anthony's Legacy of Love (ALL) Foundation was founded after Anthony Rodriguez, 24 years of age, passed away suddenly in 3 weeks due to an unknown autoimmune illness, suspected to be Stills. He was studying to be a Speech Pathologist. His parents decided to turn their grief & pain into blessing others. The ALL foundation allows other college students with or without autoimmune illness to pursue their dream. We provide charitable donations to the Homeless, food gift cards during the pandemic, bring autoimmune awareness to the community and provide college scholarships.
We have provided $18,500 in college scholarships, $1,250 in Food gift cards during the pandemic and have provided $15,000 worth of supplies to the homeless. This year, during this difficult time of the pandemic ALL surprised high school students with amazon gift cards. The Board also surprised the college recipients at their homes with $1,000 and up in funds to help towards their college tuition.
We would like for you to partner with us and help us continuing allowing others to fulfill their dreams.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 2, 2021
- 5 - 10 hrs/wk