4 people are interested
Public Relations and Marketing Intern
4 people are interested
The Anthony's Legacy of Love (ALL) Foundation is looking for a creative, highly motivated, and detail oriented intern to join our marketing team. We are seeking a intern with strong written and oral communication skills who is able to collaborate with others and work independently. The intern will be responsible for coordinating the marketing and public relations projects.
- Create and distribute press releases
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Communicate with local news outlets
- Create digital signage for event campaigns
- Work with the marketing volunteers to drive attendance and revenue to events and to increase awareness of ALL
- Research new media initiatives
- Assist with public relations, branding/advertising; work on digital & interactive projects
- Assist with marketing campaigns for virtual events
- Writing, editing, and proofing blogs, website and marketing copy, and press releases
- Assist with coordinating and planning events such as fundraising and educational programs
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must have strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively and comfortably interact with others
- Motivated self-starter who can work well independently
- Proactive and creative in taking projects to the next level with thoughtfully-considered ideas
About ANTHONYS LEGACY OF LOVE FOUNDATION
PO BOX 212, COLUMBUS, NJ 08022, US
The Anthony Legacy of Love (ALL) Foundation, a non-profit 501-(c)(3) organization, was founded in 2018 by Antonio and Zachyra Rodriguez, parents of Anthony Rodriguez, to honor his legacy. Our Mission is to make a difference in the global community by bringing hope, faith, love, and support, through college scholarships, helping those in need by charitable donations, and bringing awareness to those coping with an autoimmune disease such as Still’s.
Anthony's Legacy of Love (ALL) Foundation was founded after Anthony Rodriguez, 24 years of age, passed away suddenly in 3 weeks due to an unknown autoimmune illness, suspected to be Stills. He was studying to be a Speech Pathologist. His parents decided to turn their grief & pain into blessing others. The ALL foundation allows other college students with or without autoimmune illness to pursue their dream. We provide charitable donations to the Homeless, food gift cards during the pandemic, bring autoimmune awareness to the community and provide college scholarships.
We have provided $18,500 in college scholarships, $1,250 in Food gift cards during the pandemic and have provided $15,000 worth of supplies to the homeless. This year, during this difficult time of the pandemic ALL surprised high school students with amazon gift cards. The Board also surprised the college recipients at their homes with $1,000 and up in funds to help towards their college tuition.
We would like for you to partner with us and help us continuing allowing others to fulfill their dreams.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 2, 2021
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Orientation or Training
- 5 - 8 hours a week