Director of fundraising
We are adding to our team and are looking to fill several volunteer positions.
- Director of fundraising - This person should have a background/experience/education in helping nonprofits/small businesses grow in their fundraising efforts. This person would also help the organization reach new milestones set by the board.
This is a volunteer position, working from home and attending events, meetings, etc. One board meeting per month virtually, once a quarter it's an in-person meeting in the Maple Grove and/or Albertville area.
About FIREFIGHTERS WITH PTSD
705 5TH ST N, DASSEL, MN 55325, US
Firefighters With PTSD is a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to bridging the gap in relation to mental wellness resources and access for first responders & veterans with PTSD. We focus on advocacy, public awareness and creating access to service and emotional support dogs through our programs and partners. We proudly serve all first responders and veterans with honor, dignity, and understanding.
We are focused on changing the lives of first responders and veterans with PTSD. We do this through training service dogs, advocacy and raising awareness to the issues facing many of the men and women in these positions.
- Service Dogs in our training program first responders/veterans train their dogs, hands on through the whole process of becoming a service dog.
- Advocacy for better mental wellness training, benefits and treatments for first responders/veterans.
- Awareness of PTSD in our first responders and veterans.
123 Mostly From HomeMaple Grove, MN 55369
October 1, 2021
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
- up to 10 hours per week
- Someone who is passionate about helping our non-profit grow and bring financial growth.