8 people are interested
Simply the Basics Ambassador Opportunity
ORGANIZATION: SIMPLY THE BASICS
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
Simply the Basics is expanding their opportunity for passionate and dedicated individuals to apply for our Ambassador Program nationwide!
Ambassadors are looking to support their communities and are ready to shift the conversation towards compassion and awareness by using their social media platforms and voice for social good. You will have a key role in our outreach and community-building efforts as you invite your community to take part in your action! Your commitment will help to reduce stigma, facilitate positive and compassionate conversations around homelessness, and engage on and offline to encourage giving, volunteerism, and compassion.
What does an Ambassador do?
Learn and share Simply the Basics’ programs, goals, and impact. As an approved Ambassador, you will have access to our Toolkit & training to get you started!
Share Simply the Basics posts, or create your own, around Simply the Basics issues on social media using #SimplytheBasicsAmbassador
Represent Simply the Basics and homelessness-related issues positively in your community.
Host Simply the Basics activities with family and friends.
- Our online toolkit will give you a jump start in becoming a leader in conversations surrounding hygiene health and people experiencing homelessness.
- You will receive a Simply the Basics Ambassador Logo that you may post and show proudly!
- After our training, receive a Certification to frame in your new home office.
- Quarterly Open House Networking meetings available to meet and collaborate with other Ambassadors
- Monthly Newsletters with tips & tricks
Eager to be a part of Accessible & Equitable Hygiene for All? Apply today!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About SIMPLY THE BASICS
PO Box 591453, San Francisco, CA 94159, US
The Mission of Simply the Basics is to provide for individuals, organizations, and communities their most basic needs with dignity so that they can focus on bigger goals. We simply remove barriers, allowing people to have the opportunity to achieve.
Simply the Basics is inspired by Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, the philosophy that people are unable to focus on any needs higher than their current level on the following pyramid. If they are unable to meet needs at the very basic level (food, shelter, clothing, education, and hygiene), they will be incapable of moving up in the pyramid to reach greater goals (job security, sobriety, mental and physical health, and self actualization).
By alleviating the struggle to meet a most basic need, a person can achieve independence in other areas. By removing the barrier of finding the next meal or safe place to sleep, securing hygiene products, and meeting any other basic human needs...People are given the Opportunity to Achieve.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 19, 2022
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training
- We ask that you dedicate time to create or share at least one post on social media per month. The rest of the activities are on your own timeline.
- If you are younger than 18, we ask for a Guardian's signature to join.