14 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Broward
Please visit the new page to apply.
14 people are interested
SCORE Broward has been serving the small business community in southeast Florida for 57 years.
Last year we mentored 3,000 entrepreneurs and small business owners and hosted 225 webinars attended by 11,000 clients.
Our webinars operate with a moderator and a presenter.
We need additional moderators to keep pace with the increased demand.
A moderator manages a webinar. They organize the show, in effect. They do the introductions, moderate the chat room, organize the Q&A flow, troubleshoot, and provide follow up information and steps.
If you have a good on screen personality and like to participate in live events, you will enjoy this while helping others.
About SCORE Broward
299 East Broward Blvd., #123, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 21, 2022
- Teaching / Instruction
- Public Relations
- Adult Education
- Public Speaking
- Webinars generally are held weekday evenings Mon. - Thurs. from 6 PM to 8 PM. Moderators are scheduled in to fit their availability. We would like moderators who can do at least one webinar a week.
- The moderator is also responsible for sending a follow up email after the webinar to the attendees. The email includes a link to a recording of the webinar and a copy of the PowerPoint used in the presentation