Volunteer Front Desk Receptionist
COVID-19 protocols are followed (e.g. mask required in office, socially distanced by 6 Feet)
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Prior administrative experience is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Sunrise Mountain Ministries
5670 S Pecos Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89120, US
Sunrise Mountain ministries is a faith-based non-profit organization serving low-income children, youth and families. Our mission is to provide families experiencing food insecurity with fresh and non-perishable food items.
Sunrise Mountain ministries is a faith-based non-profit organization serving low-income children, youth and families. Our food pantry is open on Tuesdays and Fridays every week where we pass out an average of 15 pounds of food each week.
5670 South Pecos RoadLas Vegas, NV 89120
September 29, 2021
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour time commitment on Tuesday and Friday
- Computer literate