DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Interim Executive Director
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
The Executive Director is the key management leader of Community Dreams Foundation. The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach.
The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
1) Board Governance: Works with board in order to fulfill the organization mission.
- Responsible for leading Community Dreams Foundation in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
2) Financial Performance and Viability: Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
- Responsible for fundraising and developing other revenues necessary to support Community Dreams Foundation’s mission.
- Responsible for the fiscal integrity of Community Dreams Foundation, to include submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
- Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
3) Organization Mission and Strategy: Works with board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
- Responsible for implementation of Community Dreams Foundation’s programs that carry out the organization’s mission.
- Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that Community Dreams Foundation can successfully fulfill its Mission into the future.
- Responsible for the enhancement of Community Dreams Foundation’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
4) Organization Operations: Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate.
- Responsible for the hiring and retention of competent, qualified staff.
- Responsible effective administration of Community Dreams Foundation operations.
- Responsible for signing all notes, agreements, and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of the organization.
Actual Job Responsibilities
- Report to and work closely with the Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the organization.
- Supervise, collaborate with organization staff.
- Strategic planning and implementation.
- Planning and operation of annual budget.
- Serve as Community Dreams Foundation’s primary spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, the media and the general public.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance Community Dreams Foundation’s Mission.
- Engage in fundraising and developing other revenues.
- Oversee marketing and other communications efforts.
- Oversee organization Board and committee meetings.
- Establishing employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-to-day operation of the nonprofit.
- Review and approve contracts for services.
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Professional Qualifications Needed (To be considered for the full time paid position)
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- Two or more years senior nonprofit management experience.
- Experience and skill in working with a Board of Directors.
- High level strategic thinking and planning. Ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff, board, volunteers and donors.
- Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers and the overall community.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
- A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results.
- Active fundraising experience. Excellent donor relations skills and understanding of the funding community.
- Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including funders, partner agencies and volunteers.
- Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
- Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong public speaking ability.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.
About COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
205 SWALLOW AVE, SEBRING, FL 33870, US
Bringing equality to technology, one community at a time! Invest in your community and see Dreams come true!
Community Dreams Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to developing underserved neighborhoods by providing clean energy, technology and home remodeling for families with limited resources. Educating on the real world benefits of STEM in the community, for both young and old, allows us to turn Dreams into reality. We are partnering with energy providers, remodeling contractors and real estate professionals to complete projects that will give communities the opportunity to bridge the digital divide and compete in an emerging economy. We believe fair competition can significantly improve the lives of millions, so our outreach program is defined through youth sports. Leaders and professional athletes from all across the sports industry are contributing to make an impact.
With the efforts of a few courageous individuals, together we can clear the path for many.
Programs and initiatives
* Residential energy efficient remodeling. * Residential solar equipment installation. * Solar installation for schools.
* Utility scale solar projects.
* Building Community Learning Centers
Additional diversity, projects, training and initiatives.
One team one dream!
100 Alfred Lerner WayCleveland, OH 44114
September 29, 2021
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Resource Development / Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- We’re looking for a considerable amount of time on the interim basis and full time if and when the interim label is removed